Thursday, June 19, 2008

Revelations

1,2,3, start.  I'm writing.  No rules, no regulation, no boundaires, no form.  It's funny how or when or even the circumstances that inspiration comes to you.  

Was it a sign?  A gift from my grandfather maybe?  I don't know...it sure nice to believe maybe it was a gift.  I remember though, I could almost feel it in my brian.  I saw a series of light bulbs turning on, one after another.  I can't remember the last time that happened.  

My Uncle that I haven't really seen or talked to in almost 10 years was the vessel of these "words of wisdom".  Thanks Uncle Ralph.  I think you help ignite something that's been brewing inside of me.  So theses words I scribble down will be my gift you.  Write about anything, everything, everyday.  

Ouch!  I have to admit I'm kinda scared, but alright.  I'm gonna commit myself to "bloging" everyday.  And let's just see what happens, right?  

I won't sit here and say I know where this ship is going to sail.  But this will be my window.  This blog will be the window for anyone and everyone including myself, to see the journey I'm venturing on.  For better or for worse.  Just write dammit, just write.

It's funny how that excitement comes with the fear.  But dammit man, I'm excited too.  

So with all that being said.  I promise to write.  I'll just apologize in advance, but I'll let you readers out there be the critics.  I hope you enjoy.  

It has begun...


1 comment:

Rafael Alcala said...

excellent!!! I'm pulling for you on this journey. I positive that with your Vision,Creativity and Knowledge you will have much success. Share you work, dont be your own audience...show the world why your here! Uncle Ralph