Monday, June 23, 2008

Pamela Adlon

So tonight I was working as usual.  I got to meet Pamela Adlon.  I could swear she told me here name was Nancy.  ??  Maybe I was just so infatuated with her beauty, I totally heard her wrong.  Which, in  this case is a total possibility.  I wouldn't say it was a star stuck thing, cause I've meet a couple celebs before.  

Honestly, you really want to know why I was so goo-goo.  I was just watching this cool show, (Californication - Episode; The Devil's Threesome)  and there's this great scene where she's running around in a tighty-whitey tee with some hot little undies on.  Oh my goodness.  Even though she's in her forty's, she looks like she's in her late twenties.  Don't believe me?  Check out the Episode yourself.  The DVD just came out.  

Alright, alright.  So we've established she hott.  Cool.  But, on the real though.  Super nice woman I spoke to.  Really nice, and totally receptive.  I had to get real proof for all you doubts out there.  So I asked for a favor, and she said, "you wanna take a picture?"  I said, "yeah, that would be great!".  She even congratulated  me on my recent graduation.  Totally cool, really down to earth.  I think she knew I thought she was hot too. Lol.  Hey I'm a Film school kid, I gotta watch show like that to stay in the loop.  

Well Mrs. Adlon, if you out there in cyber land reading this...thanks for being so cool.  And yeah, if you and Felix ever split up.  You know where to find me!  ;)

No comments: