Friday, June 20, 2008

Feelin the heat

What is with the heat.  Really?  The sun scorched the the land today.  It was 105 degrees.  I opened my door to take the dogs out and then the heat washed over me like a bad sunburn.  "Damm, it's fucking hot", I thought.

I spent the day locked away in my apartment, running the AC.  It was still hot though.  Then I kept thinking, "shit my electric bill is gonna be high!"  

I spent the rest of day, locked away, determined to beat this video game.  Finally after a few hell bent hours, I beat it.  "Now what?", I thought.  

A couple cocktails later, I found myself laying in bed.  Beat down from the heat.  The AC was blowing right on me.  My bed, cuddled with me.  There's no place like your bed.  I slept like a preschooler.  It was nice.  

No comments: