Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 2 (WIP)

So in case you were wondering, yes it's for reals, and totally legit!

So it's really quiet here right now. There is kind of a weird vibe in the air though. For everyone else, it's their last week. So there still isn't much for me to do. I've spent a majority of my time browsing the web, you know the usual facebook ect. (I do have to say I've been spending a lot of time playing a new facebook game, Mob Wars, it's fun, join my mob if your my friend!!) But after this week is over, the office is going down to five and there will only be little ol' me to help everyone. So I figure this is the quiet before the storm, cause I know it's going to be hetick.

Oh yeah, I don't like being new at anything, ya know? That whole learning curve of what's what, and who's who, and how to do this or that. It's not knowing what to do... is lame. I don't like to suck at anything that I do. But the whole situation is very rare, so I'll make due, I'm just complaining. F#$& I'm just happy to have a steady paycheck every week dammit!

After work today, I'm going to pick up my little sister, Monique. She's gonna come hang out with me and the doggies for a couple days. She's working now and she's supposed to start jr. college in a couple weeks, so this is the only window of time that works out for her. Not to mention, her birthday is coming up at the end of the month. F#&$ man, my baby sister is gonna be 18. Sh$* man, I remember changing her dirty diapers!? Well, I figure this week we'll chill and celebrate. (that is, when I'm not working) We'll see, things should go good.

No comments: