Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Toyota Commercial ( 1st AD)

Alright, the good news is, I've been working soo much I haven't had time to "blog" for the past two weeks. So let's get straight to it.

My producer called me up and asked me to come on to this project. Same Director as last time, except, this time it's a paid gig. Gian said he was so pleased with my work ethic last time, that he just had to have me AD this next project. Luckily it was only a two day shoot, on Sat. & Sun. I was scheduled to work at the restaurant, but how could I pass up the opportunity to work on set and get paid. So thankfully, my Buca boss, J-Dog, gave me the weekend off to work the commercial.

It was a cool gig. The crew was a little bigger this time and I felt so right AD-ing. It's kinda of like when you break in a brand new pair of shoes. Feels goood. We stayed on schedule, got all the shots, and managed to do with little or no problems. (Good job me!!) So that officially locked in my spot as "the team AD".

F#*k yeah baby....







Gianfilippo Pedrotti & Richard DeSanto on Location 35MM Toyota commercial

No comments: