Sunday, July 5, 2009

Faith

My heart beats, and my soul wonders


no one said it would be easy


this life

it's the only you have my friend


I ask for strengh....


I feel like i've done it all wrong


but there is no right way to follow your heart


I ask for strength...


all this will be as what it's meant to be


too long I held back

too long, my fear directed me


I can't stop being afraid

the fear will never leave


I ask for strength...


I purge these things from my body


I may be wrong,

I may be right,


I will not know till I'm on the other side


I ask for strength...


little by little

the sun starts to shine


my mind is staring to break free


I used to let the fog

blanket me,

shield me,


I ask for strength...


this man won't hide


you are my

love


you are my

life


I know with you at my

side


I can do anything


I ask you to believe in

me


I ask for you hand


you give me

strength


I'll be a better man...

No comments: